How and where you wear a strawberry tattoo is perhaps, a portrayal of the message you're attempting to give through it. Try out these various strawberry tattoo designs.
- Wear a lonely strawberry to project your feminism. Though single, its bright and bold color adds a spark to your personality.
- You can be creative by getting a tattoo that's growing from a vine. As mentioned before, it symbolizes a wild streak beneath all the innocence.
- If you find your strawberry tattoo to be too lonely, you can try to creatively add more colors and abstract designs around it. Some suitable colors are green, black, white, yellow and blue. Even pink is a subtle complement to the bold red.
- Get a double strawberry to seek new love or announce your love to your loved one.
- Alternatively, you can try a strawberry tattoo struck by cupids arrow, announcing the world of your newly found love.
- Give wings to your romance by getting yourself an angel-winged strawberry tattoo.
- Highlight your sensuality by wearing a strawberry tattoo dipped in chocolate. Together, these seductive elements will make you a goddess in the eyes of all your admirers.
Who would have thought that an innocent fruit like a strawberry had so many hidden aspects to it? It is astounding as to how it has made its way into the world of tattoo art and become highly popular, especially among women. Though always assumed just to be a delicious berry, the strawberry as a tattoo has come a long way into finding its rightful place as a symbol of all that is pure, yet delectable!